print | Share: email to a friend share with facebook share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with Pinterest

The Grist Mill Historic Sites


(413) 268-7767

about us

Rebuilt in 1881 after the Williamsburg inundation of 1874. Free admission. Open the first Sunday of the month or by appointment. Houses a large collection of farm tools and equipment.

  • Phone: (413) 268-7767