Northampton Survival Center
- Human Services Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
The Northampton Survival Center is an emergency food pantry that provides low-income individuals and families in 18 communities in Hampshire County with free food, clothing, personal care items, and referrals for emergency assistance. From its two locations in Northampton and Goshen, the Center distributes over 650,000 pounds of food each year.
From its Hilltown Pantry in Goshen, the NSC distributes another 40,000 pounds of food each year in the nine northern hilltowns. All together, from its two locations, the NSC distributes about 2,500 pounds of food in nutritionally-balanced food boxes every weekday!
- Monthly and weekly food distribution
- Kids' summer food program
- Clothing and pet food
- Volunteer and service opportunities
- Food pantry locations in Northampton and Goshen
Whom to Contact
- Heidi NortonsmithExecutive Director