Look Memorial Park
- Golf Centers
- Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Fairs and Festivals
- Non-Profit Organizations
The Garden House offers beautiful banquet & meeting facilities for up to 175 people. A tent is available for larger functions from May through October in the adjacent courtyard and sitting wall area. This can be rented to accommodate an additional 200 people, bringing the combined seating capacity for the premises to 375.
Look Park is also home to the Steamer Railroad, pedal boats, bumper boats, miniature golf, picnic facilities, the Christenson Zoo, tennis courts, playgrounds, beautiful walking paths, an exciting water spray park, the Richard S. Holden Visitor Center, the Picnic Store, and the Pines Theater.
Our Victorian Gazebo on the overlook is an ideal location for small weddings. The Gazebo rental fee for a wedding is $175.00 which includesthe vehicle entry fee for your guests. The Gazebo area can accommodate wedding parties up to 25 and is standing room only. Weddings can be held anytime during the year.
- Steamer Railroad - one mile ride around the park and the Christenson Zoo
- Pedal boats - two- and four-seater boats on Willow Lake
- Miniature golf - play 18 holes on our beautifully landscaped garden course
- Bumper boats
- The Christenson Zoo - white-tailed deer, peacocks, bald eagles, owls, rabbits, ferrets, sheep, and more