Collaborative Resolutions Group (CRG)
- Educational Consultants
- Educational Services
- Family Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Schools/Educational Programs
- Youth Services
Our Mission Statement
Collaborative Resolutions Group’s mission is to increase individuals’ and organizations’ capacity to communicate effectively, manage differences, resolve conflict, and work collaboratively.
Who We Are
At CRG, we are led by a diverse Board and staff who work closely with a roster of consultants and volunteer mediators, trainers, and other providers to serve our local communities, in ways that work for them. The heart of our work comes from listening to community needs, training and serving community members, and encouraging a culturally inclusive space. We are committed internally, and in our external work with community members, to developing equity, empowerment, and collaboration in sustainable ways.
Area(s) Served: Franklin County, Hampden County, Hampshire County
We're hiring a full-time Mediation Director with required remote work! The person assuming this full-time position trains, mentors, supervises and supports CRG mediators in a range of settings, serves as CRG’s mediation representative with courts and other key referral sources, and coordinates overall delivery of mediation services for the organization in a way that serves diverse community needs.
Please send a resume and cover letter addressing your interest in CRG and this position to email@example.com, addressed to CRG Co-Executive Directors. Full job description can be found here: https://www.collaborativeresolutionsgroup.org/uploads/1/3/2/7/132744572/crg_mediation_director_job_description__aug_2021_final_.pdf
- Mediation: Family, Separation, Parenting, Housing, Elder, Workplace, Schools, Court, Agriculture, Permanency, Re-entry
- Facilitation: Meetings, Retreats, Circles, Group Dynamics, Group Formation/Development
- Training: Basic Mediation Training, Mediator Development, Public Workshops, Customized Trainings
- Restorative Practices: Peer Mediation, Circle-keeping, Learning Communities, Program Consultation