UMassFive College Federal Credit Union
- Banks and Financial Institutions
At UMassFive, we are serious about making a positive difference in your financial life.
Competitive rates? Specialty loans you won’t find anywhere else? Reward programs? Financial guidance? We have it all. We’re member-owned, which means our earnings always go toward saving you money.
Being a non-profit financial co-operative means UMassFive operates as an association of people coming together for a common purpose. Members pool deposits then loan those deposits to other members. The seven co-operative principles guide all that we do and helps define our culture and promise to you, the member.
What This Means For You
- By having an account at UMassFive you are a member-owner of the Credit Union.
- You have one share of the Credit Union which allows you to vote for our volunteer board of directors.
- As a member in good standing, you are allowed to run for the volunteer board of directors.
- All the profits of the Credit Union are returned to you, the member in the form of higher dividends, lower loan rates and fees, and improved services.
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Training and Information
- Co-operation among co-operatives
- Concern for community
UMassFive offers competitive checking, savings, loan products and more to consumer and commercial members.