Manhan Rail Trail
Nestled in the heart of the scenic Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, Easthampton?s Manhan Rail Trail offers unique recreational opportunities to people of all ages and interests. Bike, jog, roller blade, cross country ski or simply enjoy a leisurely stroll on what was once a viable rail corridor. The 4.2 mile (off-road) paved trail was completed in 2003 after 10 years of planning and fundraising. It is proposed that eventually, the trail will connect all the way from New Haven, Connecticut to Northampton, Massachusetts and beyond.
- 4.2 mile off-road paved trail
- Spectacular overlook of the Connecticut River Oxbow
- Picnic spot at the Pascommuck Trust Conservation Area
- Birdwatching at the Mt. Tom Range
- Trail ends on South Street in Northampton