- Non-Profit Organizations
- Human Services Organizations
- Social Service Organizations
Community Action holds a long-term vision of safe, just, and prosperous communities throughout Franklin and Hampshire Counties and the North Quabbin region in western Massachusetts. We are committed to upholding the common good by offering leadership, advocacy, and concrete resources that support children, youth, individuals, families, and local communities to thrive.
Each year, we work with more than 30,000 people and hundreds of coalitions and partnerships to build on the strengths of our community. We invite you to learn more about our history, mission and vision, plans for the future, and the people and programs of Community Action. If you find yourself inspired, like we are everyday, we hope that you will join us as a volunteer, a participant in one of our 40 programs, a donor, or an employee.
- Resources for basic needs
- Home energy assistance and food and nutrition
- Child care, family support, and youth programs
- Conflict resolution and healing from trauma
- Adult education and job skills and money management