Valley Educational Associates, Inc. (VEA) is a private, non-profit agency providing employment and day services to adults with developmental disabilities. The adults we serve have a wide array of challenging conditions, including autism spectrum and psychiatric disorders. VEA’s programs emphasize the consistent application of applied behavior principles and positive behavior supports.
We are seeking an experienced, full-time clinician to join our clinical team, who is committed to learning and applying the behavioral model. Each VEA clinician maintains a treatment caseload and participates in service planning, case consultation, and peer review. A master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling psychology, or an advanced degree in applied behavior analysis is required. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, team-driven candidate with 3 - 5 years of experience working with individuals who have intellectual disabilities and/or developmental disorders and co-morbid behavioral/mental/health complications.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 8:30am – 4:30. Our clinicians collaborate in serving all three of our sites located in the Pioneer Valley, so willingness and ability to travel is required. For this reason, candidates must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance.
- Maintaining a caseload and providing direct care services to consumers, including but not limited to counseling, relaxation therapy, and cognitive/behavioral strategies
- Designing and monitoring implementation of behavioral interventions as needed and in compliance with DDS regulations and formats
- Training, instruction, and support via clinical consultations for program staff in implementation of vocational and behavioral services and behavioral interventions
- Ensuring that consumers are coached and instructed per individualized behavior plans
- Ensuring the safety of the site and the safety and wellbeing of all consumers
- Participating in ISP, clinical, and psychiatric meetings as necessary for the assigned caseload
- Preparing various documentation related to the assigned caseload, as needed
- Maintaining compliance with all Massachusetts state regulations applicable to the behavioral health services we provide
- Collaborating with and supporting other members of the clinical team
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company-sponsored health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays plus a birthday holiday
- Paid vacation and paid sick time
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling psychology, or applied behavioral analysis
- Licensing in the appropriate discipline preferred; pre-license candidates are welcome to apply
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with individuals who have intellectual disabilities and/or developmental disorders and Co-morbid behavioral/mental/health complications
- Familiarity with Massachusetts state regulation related to behavioral services
Please send resume to:
VALLEY EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATES
P.O. Box 46, Hatfield, MA 01038
Fax: (413) 349-4122
Respond directly to this posting
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
Required licenses or certifications: